Whether a small business owner, an individual or individuals starting a business, it is essential to have and maintain a trusted relationship with an experienced business attorney. There are many different ways to own a company, as a corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship. Which form you choose affects every aspect of your business and its operation. Our Glendale business attorney can give you advice on which bests suites your operating basis and your long-term goals for your business.
We also address the hidden aspects of setting up and running a business such as tax planning and are ready to assist in Tax audits: corporate, individual, sales tax, or employment tax.
For more than twenty years, our Glendale law firm has been assisting clients in a variety of business matters:
- Business formation: limited liability companies (LLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP), corporations, partnerships
- Business dissolution and business liquidation
- Business transactions
- Tax planning
- Debt collection
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy (business reorganization)
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy (business liquidation)
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Tax audits: corporate, individual, sales tax, employment tax
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Money lawsuits
- Bankruptcy litigation: debtor-creditor issues
- Professional liability defense: accountants and real estate brokers
- Construction defects
- Contract disputes
The combined areas of expertise in Business Law and Tax Law, at our Glendale law firm, allows for extremely comprehensive business planning and protection. Please call 818-507-5100 now to schedule a free half hour in-office initial consultation. Or contact us on line. Use our e-mail link below.
We accept all MasterCard, Visa and American Express payments for your convenience.